Pacific Coast Land Solutions is a California Public Utility Commission and six (6) State DOT “DBE” Certified utility/energy/right-of-way consulting company in the U.S. We enable our clients to manage their interests in a responsible and self-determined way so they can proactively manage vegetation across their entire rights-of-way. We stress continuing education and acquiring industry certifications to our team members to stay on top of and to share relevant industry content with our clients around the country.
Utility Vegetation Management
At Pacific Coast Land Solutions (PCLS), we provide integrated solutions for your Utility Vegetation Management needs. Our Vegetation Management Experts are highly qualified individuals with the ability to assess trees and provide trimming and removal prescriptions (pre-inspection). These individuals are experienced in providing this type of support in California as well as extremely knowledgeable with the different types of trees in California. Our team has a deep understanding of all California regulations in order to prescribe the work in order to reduce wildfire risk. We are always up to date with all the latest tools and equipment in the industry in order to provide the best work possible.
In every step of our process, we focus on Safety and Safety Training to ensure our people take this to heart.
Our professional team uses their vast knowledge to determine areas where vegetation poses a greater risk. Our consulting utility foresters (CUF) inspect and evaluate the trees and brush along the right-of-way. Once complete we prepare the results and recommend a course of action. We work together with you to plan, provide, and direct tree clearance crews, customer relations and quality control audits.
We are a full-service operation that provides the following types of services:
- Safety Training
- Pre- and post-inspection
- Line Clearance/Tree Trimming/Tree Removal
- Work Verification
- Quality Control
- Forestry Consulting Services
- Distribution, Processing & Management of Merchantable Timber and Logs
- Right-of-Way Clearing and Reclamation
- Pipeline Right-of-Way Maintenance
- Spraying of obnoxious weeds and gross regulators
- Emergency & Hazard Response Team
Credentials & Qualifications:
- Certified Arborists
- Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) Arborists
- Line Clearance Certified
- Senior Consulting Foresters
- Consulting Utility Foresters (CUF)
- Monitors & Crew Leaders
- Licensed Timber Operators
- Licensed Applicators for spraying of obnoxious weeds and gross regulators